Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details via firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Teckna Ltd, PO BOX 129, Ware, Herts. SG12 7UG
We will then investigate your complaint.
What will happen next?
Customer Service Levels
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Operations Director, who will review your file and speak to any relevant members of staff who acted for you.
- We will then inform you of our findings via email or post and hopefully resolve your complaint. This may include a phone call. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another director to review the original decision.
- We will write to you (post or email) within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
When you contact us we will endeavour to meet the following service levels
- By email via email@example.com : Your email will automatically generate a "ticket" which you will be instantly notified of. During normal working hours, we aim to reply to a "ticket" within 4 hours of being received.
- By Phone : During normal working hours we will answer your phone within 10 rings, outside of normal working hours you will be informed of how to access the online ticket help desk
- By Post : We aim to reply to all written communication with 2 business days of them being received.
All contact with Teckna will be prioritised according to severity of the issue. i.e. a website not working will take precedence over an accounts query.